Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Red Beach Olympics Day





The Red Beach School Olympics was on Wednesday. We had to jump as far as a frog. I hit the big red target. I couldn't jump over the elastics. I jumped over the cone and I got yellow sand in my cut. I liked the soccer. I didn't get a go in the hockey. It was fun. - Cameron

Fantastic Olympics
On Wednesday all of the school did the Olympics because England is doing the Olympics this year. I really enjoyed the soccer game. My mum came to watch me. I did all of the exciting games. At first I was scared, then I loved it so much. - Alesha

Olympics Day
Yesterday it was the best day because we got to do lots of things like dribbling, jumping kicking and long jump. It was fantastic. My favourite thing was the obstacle course. We had to go on the wobbly pieces of wood.Then we went on the red ladder and we went in the big fat tunnel. After we went down the big slow steep slide. We had a great time. - Tess

Olympics Day
Yesterday Red Beach School had an Olympics Day. Room 25 went to high jump first.Then we had to go to shot put where we had to throw the bean bag. Next we went to the playground and we had to balance on the side of the playground edging and we had to crawl under the tunnel. I felt too happy. - Keegan

What an awesome day, Knight Community. You all participated, collaborated and celebrated! You were AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog. All comments are checked by our teacher before they are published.